Laser cleaning is a new cleaning method that is more energy-saving, environmentally friendly, safe and efficient than traditional cleaning. Laser cleaning also has a wide range of applications and plays an important role in many fields. Laser cleaning can not only clean organic pollutants, but also inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, dust, etc.
The main methods of laser cleaning:
1. Laser dry cleaning method, which uses pulsed laser to directly radiate decontamination;
2. Laser + liquid film method, that is, first deposit a layer of liquid film on the surface of the substrate, and then use laser radiation to decontaminate;
3. Laser + inert gas method, that is, while the laser radiates, inert gas is blown to the surface of the substrate. When the dirt is peeled off from the surface, it will be blown away from the surface immediately to avoid re-contamination and oxidation of the surface;
4. Use laser to loosen dirt and then clean it with non-corrosive chemical methods.
The most commonly used are the first 3 methods. The fourth method is only found in the cleaning of stone cultural relics.
Laser cleaning machine application areas:
1. Remove the coating layer on metal or glass surfaces and remove paint quickly;
2. Quickly remove rust and various oxides;
3. Remove grease, resin, glue, dust, stains, and production residues;
4. Metal surface roughening and metal surface cleaning in small spaces;
5. Paint removal, rust removal, oil stain removal before welding or bonding, and oxide and residue treatment after welding;
6. Mold cleaning, such as tire molds, electronic molds, and food molds;
7. Remove oil stains after precision parts are produced and processed;
8. Rapid cleaning of nuclear power component maintenance;
9. Oxide treatment, paint removal, and rust removal during the production or maintenance of aerospace weapons and ships;
10. Cultural relic cleaning, rock cleaning, and building exterior surface cleaning.
Laser cleaning plays an important role in many fields. With the continuous improvement of technology and the mass production of equipment, laser cleaning technology will surely play an important role in the cleaning industry.
Contact Person: Mrs. Nica Chow