Although 3D laser printing technology has many advantages, it also has some problems.
1. Limited material composition
At present, the materials for 3D laser printing are mainly concentrated in the fields of plastics and metal powders. Although it can be adapted to different needs, it still cannot cope with the manufacturing needs of most materials.
2. Slow production speed
Compared with traditional manufacturing, the production speed of 3D laser printing technology is also relatively slow. The long time parameter setting and printing process lead to low production efficiency, which will be optimized in the future improvement direction.
3. Lack of control
There is no formula to bundle and manage the materials, manufacturing process, devices, etc. of 3D laser printing technology from beginning to end, resulting in too messy account signatures. In this way, the intellectual property rights and quality of the product cannot be guaranteed.
Precautions for 3D laser printing
In order to make better use of 3D laser printing technology, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Mainly for further research on new materials and technologies.
2. Attention should be paid to the improvement of craftsmanship and technology.
3. A large number of tests should be carried out on the model during mass production. Professional testing and experiments can help eliminate defects and irrationality in the process of model production.
4. There is a need to improve and perfect computer-controlled techniques, and to conduct further research and development on these techniques.
In conclusion, 3D laser printing technology can bring countless advantages, which we should make full use of. We should pay attention to some of its problems and try to overcome them. Hope our manufacturing industry will be able to reach a higher level in the near future.
Contact Person: Mrs. Nica Chow